Thursday, January 1, 2009

Out of my comfort zone and loving it.

I know for some this blogging thing is old hat, however today January 1, 2009 I am posting my first entry on my new blog. It's crazy to be this excited about something, but I am.
I have contemplated for a while about starting my own blog, and after a couple of years of commenting in the blog sphere I have taken the plunge. It is out of my comfort zone, and I am loving it.
I have prayed about the title of my blog for a while, and then this morning as I was visiting some of my favorite blog spots it came to me. I have often commented to others in the faith that "Life is impossible without Jesus and the Hope of Eternity." It was a "Tada" moment for me. I could feel the Lord smile at me as if he was laughing with me at that moment. I love when He delights us like that in the little ways and the big ways. He continues to be the one constant in our lives and I never want to be without Him.
I am excited about this adventure of blogging and hope that I will be able to learn from all my sister's in Christ as I continue in this media of communication.
I pray that this year I will be committed to going deeper with Him in all that he has for me and my family.
May His Grace, Peace and Prosperity be upon all those that call him Abba.

3 comments:

jennyhope said...

yay! i am the first to comment!! I am so glad!!!

Fran said...

YAY YAY!!!! Keep at it. this community of believers means the world to me. Love it!! Love you!
Fran

Anonymous said...

Good morning Celeste! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I'm so happy that you found me and I popped on over this morning. How wonderful is it that a Cali Girl and a Tennessee Girl have so much in common and come from two sides of the country and two different worlds?!? :) Love that He does that in His children!! I couldn't figure out how to comment on your current post, but I just wanted to share how sweet that post is about the ocean and your baptism there!!

Have a blesed Saturday, friend!

Blessings,
Dori